Last updated: 10.12.2019
Right now I’m in Berlin with my wife and our dog Ruby. I’m currently working with Bertelsmann Stiftung on an ML prototype categorizing German Open Data.
I’m booked for the next couple of months.
I’m available for work in February 2020.
Next conferences I plan to attend/talk
- GoodTechFest 2020, Chicago
- FOSS4G 2020, Calgary
- FOSS4G Oceania, Fiji
Next family trips
- Muenster in late December
What I will be working on
- Improve your organizations outreach by creating data visualizations to increase engagement
- Help your organization to tell stories with data
- Help organizations find Open Data for their projects and reports
- Improve or create data pipelines for organizations
- Help grow your civic tech prototype to a more mature application
What I will not be working on
- Projects without an social impact