Open Data Consultant & Geospatial Expert for Social Good
I help your organization use the power of public open data and open source to increase transparency and accountability with visualization and tools.
Organizations I worked with
I can help you with
- Using data visualization to communicate insights
- Creating repeatable data workflows to save time and headaches
- Using the power of Open Data to level up your organization
- Use open satellite data to generate insights and create new value.
Who you are
You are a social sector organization, foundation or small non-profits? I ❤ to work with you :)
I do ocasionally work with selected cooperate clients who pursue a social agenda or thrive to make the world a better place. Cooperate clients usually request geospatial (remote sensing) services.
Companies I worked with
- Distraction-free (online) maps , NACIS, Oct, 2019
- Rapid and repeatable geospatial analysis with python and node using notebooks , FOSS4G UK, Sep, 2019
- Let's talk about maps , Good Tech Fest, May, 2019
- Rapid and repeatable geospatial analysis with python and node using notebooks , FOSS4G NA, Apr, 2019
- Fast and cost effective geospatial data analysis pipeline with AWS (Lambda) , FOSS4G Oceania, Nov, 2018